Rabu, 21 September 2011

??

 FIRST OF ALL...


 i dont know what's wrong wif u..did i do something wrong to you...that make u do this to me..

i've been told cyou..if something about me that u feel uncomfortable..just tell me..whats up...

i dont mind..i can handle all critics...im not a perfect human...no body perfect in this world..except

Rasulullah s.a.w.....i love if you just tell me whats wrong..than you keep your mouth shut..and act like im the one who invisible person

truely..its make my heart broken...dont say i never tell cyou that if someting let me know...

i try be a meatured like you said..yes i am...im still learning..and if truely meatured...you will never do this to me..
you will act like a proffesionaly and act like a meatured person...tell me..discuss what u feel...

i love if you do like that..but the way you treat me....make me wanna cry..

what it is...just tell me..did we fight?

                                  did i make you angry ---->probably correct

                                  did cyou angry cause i didn't talk wif you
                                 
                                  or what?? im confius...

yeah...its make me broken..makes me difficult to sleep at night ..thinking why and what make you did like that..

u just can tell me...i really need to know...so i can fix and correct all situation and can correct what i've done..

i know you will never read about this...

but 4 your information..its make me broken heart...

you never fell what im fell..

some treat you like you never had in front her...like a invisible...not like a G6{that one is the song la}

so please..im beging you...tell me...what i've done..so i can correct it...

and we can be like before..cheerfull...full of laugh and happy all the time..[i miss that moment ]

and for the last from me,

forgive all my mistake...im so sorry
































im sorry ....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan